As we inch closer to spring the Rebilly team is blooming with updates for February. Highlights include new integration support, additional KYC functionality, and updated billing and payment options! See more of what has changed below:
- We added support for the MercadoPago payment gateway .
- Added Apple Pay, Google Pay and iDEAL support for the Worldpay payment gateway .
We made major updates to our Rebilly Instruments library:
We upgraded our billing and payment support
- Added the option to style Rebilly hosted payment forms. For more information, see Style a hosted payment form using the Rebilly UI .
- Added FramePay support for automatic configuration for payment cards , Google Pay™ , Apple Pay , and Plaid .
- Added the option to pause and resume subscription orders. For more information, see Pause subscription order .
- Added the backup payment option. If a payment instrument fails on a renewal invoice payment, the backup payment instrument is used. For more information, see Set up a backup payment instrument .
We upgraded the capabilities of our Rebilly risk product:
faceProofRequiredparameter to the
PostKycRequestendpoint. Merchants can now verify a customer identity document against a photo (selfie) of a customer. To learn more, see KYC and AML .
- Added the
Have any questions on these or future updates? Shoot us a message and we’ll be happy to help!
Not a Rebilly user? Sign up for a free trial to see what you're missing.