As November draws to a close, Team Rebilly is focused on the year ahead while giving thanks to our wonderful customers and collaborators for a great 2021 so far. Before we dive deeper into the holiday season, let's reflect on what we've added and improved this last month:
- The Restrict to countries coupon restriction type has been added. For more information, see Coupons and discounts.
- We deprecated the
organization-idheader in favor of the
organizationIdparameter within the API URL. If both are present, the URL parameter takes precedence.
- We added the option to set a custom domain for Rebilly hosted checkout forms and billing portals.
- We restructured the Set up Payments documentation.
- The documentation side navigation has been reworked. The Developer docs section is now located within the Concepts & features section.
setuptransaction type was added to Rebilly Instruments. It is now possible to make a payment instrument available for future use.
RebillyInstruments.setup()method was added to Rebilly Instruments.
- The RebillyInstruments.on('setup-completed') listener was added to Rebilly Instruments.
- We expanded our integration with Directa24 to add support for additional bank-transfer and voucher methods.
- We added support for EPS via WorldPay.
Have any questions on these or future updates? Shoot us a message and we’ll be happy to help!
Not a Rebilly user? Sign up for a free trial to see what you're missing.