The Rebilly WordPress plugin allows you to accept payments, sell subscriptions, and build membership sites with no developer experience required. To get started, you will need a Rebilly account and a WordPress website.
The Rebilly WordPress plugin is
- Flexible - build your forms using a WYSIWYG editor. Collect as much or as little information as you need.
- Secure and compliant - PCI DSS compliant.
- Customizable - add brand colors and embed forms directly in your WordPress site.
- Mobile ready - fully responsive design.
- Conversion focused - built-in error messaging and validation.
Preview the WordPress plugin checkout experience using one of our test cards, with any valid expiration date (in the future), and any valid CVV (4 digits for Amex, and 3 digits for everything else).
- Visa: 4111111111111111
- MasterCard: 5555555555554444
- American Express: 378282246310005
The plugin allows you to build 3 types of forms.
- Subscription - is used as a checkout form for your one-time, subscription, or membership product. In order to create a subscription form, you need at least one product and pricing plan in Rebilly.
- Log in - allows members to log in and see gated content.
- Add payment card - allows members to add a new payment instrument.
There are 2 types of Rebilly pages you can add to a page:
- Invoices - this page displays the invoice history for a customer. They can see paid or past due invoices on their account.
- Subscriptions - this page displays all the current and past subscriptions for a customer. They have the option to cancel an active subscription.
A Rebilly portal is a billing portal where customers can update their payment settings by:
- updating the expiration date of an existing payment card
- selecting a new default payment instrument
- deleting a payment instrument.
On any page, you can enable Rebilly content protection, which allows you to restrict access to only subscribers of a product or specific members. View and edit the message non-members receive if they land on a members only page under your rebilly plugin settings > messages.
To get started, follow our guide to accepting payments using the Rebilly plugin.