This topic describes how to add an Intuit payment gateway to Rebilly.
- Login to Intuit .
- In the top right of the screen, click Dashboard .
- Select an app.
- In the left navigation bar, in the Development section, click Keys & OAuth .
- In the Keys section, take note of the Client ID and Client Secret values.
- In the Redirect URIs section, add the following redirects:
- Click Save .
- Log in to Rebilly .
- Select an environment: In the left navigation bar, in the bottom corner, click your initials, then select an environment.
- In the left navigation bar, click , then click Gateway accounts .
- Click Add Gateway Account .
- Select Intuit .
- In the Gateway Account ID field, enter a unique alphanumeric value. Use a value that is recognizable in your reports. This ID is used in other configuration screens, and is how this account is referenced within the API.
- In the Intuit credentials section, enter the Intuit client ID and client secret that you noted earlier.
- Enter your gateway account credentials.
- Select a payment method.
- Optionally, configure advanced gateway settings .
- Click Save gateway account .
- Authenticate: You are redirected to Intuit to authenticate the integration.
- Perform test transactions . For applicable gateways, you can test that your credentials are correct by using the ' Check credentials ' button at the top of the screen.