Use Billing portals to create secure, Rebilly hosted pages, where customers can: view invoices, cancel subscriptions, update payment instruments, and update their address.
- In the left navigation bar, click , Billing portals , then Add billing portal .
- In the Name field, enter a descriptive name for your billing portal.
- In the Website field, select the website where the billing portal will be displayed. If you have not configured a website, see Organizations & websites .
- In the Slug field, enter a unique, human readable string for the end of your billing portal URL.
Set password authentication:
- If your customers will use a password to access the billing portal, select the Authentication with password checkbox.
- If your customers will not use a password to access the billing portal, clear the Authentication with password checkbox.
- In the Orders and Payment instruments sections, select the features that you want available to your customers.
- In the Customization section, add a logo and select colors to use in your portal.
- Click Save billing portal .
Rebilly supports the use of custom domains in hosted checkout forms and billing portals. Instead of using the default Rebilly domain:
portal.secure-payments.app, you can use your own. For more information, see Configure a custom domain.
Customer support representatives can generate billing portal links to enable customers to put a new card on file or update their address in advance of a renewal. The unique link can be used in customer emails or live chat.
To generate a billing portal link for a customer:
- In the navigation bar, click , and click Customers .
- In the list of customers, select the customer that you would like to share the billing portal link with.
- In the top right of the screen, click , then click Billing portal .
- Copy the URL and share it with the customer.