Hello, and welcome to the March edition of the Rebilly news, features, and updates blog.
This month, we added the following new features.
Tax identification numbers
Rebilly now supports tax ID numbers for organizations and customers, which are included on invoices. When an invoice is created, the organization and customer tax ID numbers may be provided. If set, default tax ID numbers of the organization and customer are used on the invoice, but they can be updated for each invoice. For more information, see Tax ID numbers.
Improved logs search
We improved the search functionality for tax and webhook API logs, and also updated the UI so that it is more intuitive. For more information, see Manage logs, and the Tracking API operations.
Combined service credential API operations
We implemented combined service credential API operations and replaced credential hash endpoints. For more information, see Service credentials API operations.
User Interface (UI) text updates
We are refining the text in the Rebilly product UI. We strive to create the best possible experience when using our product, and the UI text is a huge part of this. To check out our progress, Sign in to Rebilly.
New payment gateway integrations
- Added support for the PayRetailers payment gateway .
- Added support for the Ezeebill payment gateway .
- Added support for the POLi , Giropay , iDEAL , Sofort , and SEPA payment methods for the Safecharge payment gateway .
- Added support for the Bitcoin , Tether , Ethereum , and Litecoin payment methods for the Orbital payment gateway .
- Added support for the bank transfer payment method for the iPayOptions payment gateway .
Rebilly supports more than 180+ payment gateways and supports 130 payment methods including ACH, PayPal, and Bitcoin. If you would like to add a payment integration that’s not in our list, complete the request a new payment gateway integration process.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We are happy to help!
For more release information, see Release notes.
Not a Rebilly user? Sign up for a free trial and see what you're missing.