Hello, and welcome to the October edition of the Rebilly news, features, and updates blog.
This month we added the following new features.
We added the ability to start and stop an AML review check. Once a reviewer starts a review, the match is reserved and cannot be reviewed by another reviewer. The hold will be released when the review is completed or paused. For more information, see Pause or start an AML check review.
We added the following new coupon restrictions:
- Restrict to exclusive application: Restricts a coupon so that it cannot be used in combination with other coupons. If more than one coupon is active, a coupon with this restriction is only applied if it provides a larger discount than the other coupons combined.
- Restrict to customer tags: Restricts a coupon so that it can only be redeemed by customers with specific tags. Depending on the configuration of this restriction, customers must have one or all of the specified tags to redeem a coupon.
We migrated the Rebilly website to use the Redocly product named Revel. Rebilly is in the very fortunate position of having a close working relationship with Redocly, this granted us early access to Revel. We can't give much away about it yet, but it is awesome! 🚀
The following are some changes that you will notice as a user of the Rebilly website.
Because reading from a screen can be hard on the eyes, especially in low-light environments — we've added dark mode 🕶️.
To turn on dark mode:
- Go to any docs page.
- In the top right of the page, on the left of the search box, click .
To go back to light mode, click .
In Rebilly, we strive to create the best possible experience for our users. A huge part of that experience is our documentation. It's really important to us that our docs are easy to read, comprehensive, and easy to use. If you find something that you think we can improve, find something difficult to understand, or just want to send some kudos, we'd love to hear from you.
To give feedback:
- Go to any docs page.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, in the Was this helpful? section, click , , or .
- In the feedback box, enter your feedback, then click Submit.
- Added support for the EasyPayDirect payment gateway.
- Added support for the PayRedeem payment gateway.
- Added support for the ACH payment method for the Buckaroo payment gateway.
Rebilly supports more than 199+ payment gateways and supports 167+ payment methods including ACH, PayPal, and Bitcoin. If you would like to add a payment integration that’s not in our list, complete the request a new payment gateway integration process.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We are happy to help!
For more release information, see Release notes.
Not a Rebilly user? Sign up for a free trial and see what you're missing.