We're already a month into 2022 and Team Rebilly has several new updates, including new integration support and updated payment methods! Take a peek at what has changed:
- We added support for ACH payments via the BlueSnap payment gateway .
- We added support for the MaxiCash payment gateway .
- We added support for the WesternUnion payment gateway .
- We added POLi and Rapyd checkout support for the Skrill payment gateway .
- We added support for Apple Pay . For more information on how to set up, see Set Up Apple Pay .
- We added "Shipping rates" as a replacement for "Shipping zones". For more information, see Shipping .
- We added the option to add detailed fee information to transactions. Use fees to reconcile transactions with applicable fees and discount rates .
- We have made The Rebilly Instruments library accessible on a Content Delivery Network (CDN). For more information, see Set up Rebilly Instruments .
Have any questions on these or future updates? Shoot us a message and we’ll be happy to help!
Not a Rebilly user? Sign up for a free trial to see what you're missing.