Team Rebilly is March-ing forward as we continue to spring clean-out bugs, make room for exciting new developments, and improve upon our current features! Read on to find out about the latest March happenings.
We continue to increase the number of payment methods and gateways we support. This month we've added:
- Support for the PIX payment method for the Pagsmile payment gateway .
- Support for the Bizum payment method for the Redsys payment gateway .
- Added Apple Pay and Google Pay support for the Adyen payment gateway .
- Added Apple Pay and Google Pay support for the Stripe payment gateway .
- Support for the PIX payment method for the Skrill payment gateway .
- Added support for the FasterPay payment gateway and payment method .
Every month we aim to add capabilities to the Rebilly suite to make merchants and end-users' lives easier.
- This month we added the option to edit the cancelation reason and description of a canceled subscription in the Rebilly UI and Rebilly API . This feature allows customer service agents to update the cancelation information in Rebilly, resulting in more accurate reporting for cancelations. This data is powerful for optimizing marketing and product strategies.
Have any questions on these or future updates? Shoot us a message and we’ll be happy to help!
Not a Rebilly user? Sign up for a free trial to see what you're missing.