Hello, and welcome to the February edition of the Rebilly news, features, and updates blog.
This month, we added the following new features.
We added the ability to abandon pending orders and void related invoices. Use this feature to automatically abandon pending orders if a customer does not activate the order within a specific time frame. For more information, see Abandon a pending order. To set this configuration using the Rebilly API, see Configure automatic abandonment of pending orders.
To configure notifications that remind customers to activate their order, see the subscription created event.
Use automated tagging to automatically apply tags to customers or KYC documents when specific events occur. For example, to automatically tag customers who have activated a new subscription, or to untag customers who stop using the new subscription. For more information, see Automated tagging.
Use payouts to enable customers to request payouts for payout amounts that they would like to receive. Users or members of your organization can manage these requests, by assigning and allocating funds to be paid out to specified payment instruments. For more information, see Manage payout requests.
We've added a new purpose-built UI for managing transaction risk scoring and what to do when a risky transaction is encountered. All transactions start the risk scoring process with a score of
100. If a check fails, the score is reduced by the corresponding weight. For example, if the
Has Fake Name risk score adjustment weight is set to
5, and the check fails, the transaction risk score becomes
Use risk scoring to automatically manage the level of risk that is associated with each transaction, and to automate specific actions based on that level of risk. A common use case for risk scoring is to add a customer to a blocklist and to stop the transaction. For more information, see Risk scoring.
We've updated Rebilly hosted cashiers. You can now:
- Customize the look and feel of hosted cashiers from the Rebilly UI. For more information, see Customize a hosted cashier .
- Select specific cashier strategy when creating cashier requests. For more information, see Cashier strategy .
- Capture additional information from customer when making cashier transaction. For more information, see Custom cashier property sets .
- Added support for the EPS payment method for the Safecharge payment gateway .
- Added support for the Orbital payment gateway .
- Added support for the Paramount Commerce payment gateway .
- Added support for the Sofort payment method for the Ipay Options payment gateway .
Rebilly supports more than 180+ payment gateways and supports 130 payment methods including ACH, PayPal, and Bitcoin. If you would like to add a payment integration that’s not in our list, complete the request a new payment gateway integration process.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We are happy to help!
For more release information, see Release notes.
Not a Rebilly user? Sign up for a free trial and see what you're missing.