Hello, and welcome to the July edition of the Rebilly news, features, and updates blog.
In this monthly blog, we'd like to highlight one of our popular features. Rebilly has incredibly powerful automation capability that can be triggered from just about any system event.
Here are some common invoice automations:
- Send an invoice when it is issued .
- Send an upcoming renewal notification .
- Send a paid invoice notification .
- Send a declined invoice notification .
- Send a past due invoice notification .
For a complete list of automations, and how to configure them, see Automations.
- Added support for the Buckaroo payment gateway .
- Added support for the UPI payment method and the Netbanking payment methods for the Directa24 payment gateway .
- Added support for the Orbtial payment gateway .
Rebilly supports more than 180+ payment gateways and supports 130 payment methods including ACH, PayPal, and Bitcoin. If you would like to add a payment integration that’s not in our list, complete the request a new payment gateway integration process.
If you have any questions, please contact us. We are happy to help!
For more release information, see Release notes.
Not a Rebilly user? Sign up for a free trial and see what you're missing.