Transactions can be refunded from the transaction details screen, in bulk from the data tables, and from an invoice.
When a transaction is refunded, it will change from a
completed to a
- Navigate to the transaction details screen and select refund.
- Enter the amount that you would like to refund and hit apply.
- You will see a child transaction has been created and the status has changed to
refunded. Note: if you issued the refund before the funds were removed from the customers account, the original transaction will be
- Navigate to a transaction data table.
- Check the box next to one or more transactions. You now have the option to select Refund selected items.
- You will be prompted to confirm the refund(s). If confirmed, hit refund.
- Navigate to a
partially paid) invoice and hit refund.
- You will be prompted to select the items and amounts to refund. Confirm your refund amounts and hit refund.
- The refund will be recorded and the invoice status will change to
- A refund invoice will be issued to record the refund. You can see these events recorded in the customer timeline.