To use PayPal in a live environment, you must have "Reference transactions" enabled. If this is not already enabled, contact your PayPal account manager to enable this.
- Log in or sign up to Rebilly.
- In the left navigation bar, in the bottom corner, click your initials, then click Live environment .
- In the left navigation bar, click , then click Gateway accounts .
- Click Add Gateway Account .
- Select PayPal .
- In the Gateway Account ID field, enter a unique alphanumeric value. Use a value that is easy to recognize in your reports. This ID is used in other configuration screens, and is how this account is referenced within the API.
- In the Select currencies field, enter the currencies that your PayPal account supports.
- Optionally, configure advanced gateway settings .
- Click Save gateway account .
- You are redirected to a PayPal log in screen. To connect your PayPal account, enter your business PayPal account credentials.
- Perform test transactions .