Use volume limits to limit the amount of money, or number of transactions, that a gateway account can process daily or monthly.
When a volume limit is met, the gateway account enters scheduled downtime until the remainder of the frequency period expires.
If a new transaction is initiated during this period, and a weighted distribution rule has been set, the gateway with ongoing downtime will not be considered. If no gateway account is available, the transaction will be declined. For more information, see Intelligent payment routing.
- Log in or sign up to Rebilly.
- Select an environment: In the left navigation bar, in the bottom corner, click your initials, then select an environment.
- In the left navigation bar, click , then click Gateway accounts .
- In the ID column, select the name of the gateway.
- Click Set volume limits .
- Add a volume and click Save .