This topic describes how to add a payment gateway account to Rebilly.
To add a payment gateway, you must have a payment gateway and a merchant account.
- Log in or sign up to Rebilly.
- Select an environment: In the left navigation bar, click your username, then select an environment.
- In the left navigation bar, click , then click Gateway accounts.
- Click Add Gateway Account.
- Select a gateway account.
- In the Gateway Account ID field, enter a unique alphanumeric value. Use a value that is easy to recognize in your reports. This ID is used in other configuration screens, and is how this account is referenced within the API.
- Enter your gateway account credentials.
- Select a payment method.
- Optionally, configure advanced gateway settings.
- Click Save gateway account.
- Perform test transactions. For applicable gateways, you can test that your credentials are correct by using the 'Check credentials' button at the top of the screen.
Payment gateways use static or dynamic IPNs. Static IPNs must be configured within the gateway’s user interface, or in some cases, they may need to be set by your account manager. Dynamic IPNs are pre-configured and do not require any further action. If you are unsure whether your payment gateway uses static or dynamic IPNs, contact your gateway account manager.
All static IPNs have the following structure:
If your preferred gateway is not listed, send Rebilly an integration request. Rebilly will complete a new integration at no cost.