To use 3DSecure.io, first you will need the following information from your acquirer:
- Merchant ID
- Merchant name
- Merchant acquirer BIN Visa*
- Merchant acquirer BIN Mastercard**
- Merchant country
- Merchant URL
*Visa enrollment is automatic.
**MasterCard enrollment must be initiated by the acquirer. To do so, the acquirer needs to go to Mastercard Connect and register Clearhaus A/S as a 3DS Server provider. We can provide any PCI DSS and PCI 3DS certification documentation. Reach out to email@example.com if you need any assistance.
- Go to settings > gateway accounts.
- Click into a payment gateway account and then edit gateway.
- Toggle open the advanced configuration.
- Check the box to enable 3D Secure.
- Select 3DSecure.io as your server from the drop down.
- Enter the information previously gathered from your acquirer.
- Select which version(s) of 3DS you would like to use.
- Select your transaction type from the dropdown.